Dr. Claudia NottbuschLawyer & Notary | Specialist Lawyer for Administrative Law | Partner
Telephone +49 421 3334-235
Telefax +49 421 3334-111
After several years of academic work at the Institute for Public Law and Politics at the University of Münster, the experienced lawyer and notary public Dr. Claudia Nottbusch worked for the renowned law firm Büsing, Müffelmann & Theye in Bremen from 1996 to mid-2022, becoming a partner in 2001. Dr. Nottbusch has been a partner at Ahlers & Vogel since July 1, 2022. The experienced expert works at the interface between civil law and public law, including projects on real estate, investment and infrastructure (rail, road, air, water, energy). The experienced public procurement lawyer designs and accompanies procurement procedures for the public sector and also for bidders, including in subsidized areas, IT and broadband projects, concession awards in energy law, real estate projects, the healthcare industry, shipbuilding and other complex and cross-sectional projects. She is also in demand for scientific reports regarding public procurement law, municipal and constitutional law, among others. Another field is foundation law and art law.
- Member of the lawyers’ court of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen
- Member of the committee of experts on Administrative Law of the Hanseatic Bar Association Bremen
- Member of the expert group that advised the parliamentary groups of the grand coalition of CDU/CSU and SPD of the German Bundestag in the legislative process for the PPP Simplification Act Part 2 in the areas of public procurement law, taxes and financing
- Chairwoman of the Board Club zu Bremen e.V.
- Member of the Executive Board of Bremische Schwesternschaft vom Roten Kreuz e.V.
- Member of Finanzholding of Sparkasse Bremen e.V.
- Member of the editorial advisory board of the Journal öffentliches Recht in Norddeutschland – NordÖR
Foreign Languages: English
Die Beiladung im Verwaltungsprozeß
Schriften zum Prozessrecht, Band 124, 191 Seiten
Duncker & Humblot (Verlag), Berlin, 1995
- Unberechtigte Abmahnung teuer bezahlt – Gebrauchtsoftware: Eine Alternative für öffentliche Auftraggeber, PUBLICUS, 2016.9, S. 19-21
- ÖPP im Krankenhauswesen – Regelungsbedarf für die Novellierung des “Gesetzes zur Beschleunigung der Umsetzung von Öffentlich Privaten Partnerschaften”, Das Krankenhaus, Heft 05/2006, Seite 365 ff.