Dr. Eva-Maria HarmLawyer | Senior Associate
Dr Eva-Maria Harm studied law in Osnabrück with a focus on private international law and comparative law. She also gained specialised foreign language training with reference to the United States’ legal system. After her studies and legal internship, she completed her doctorate on the law of ship arrest in Germany, the Netherlands and Denmark. Dr Eva-Maria Harm joined our firm as a lawyer in April 2017. She advises our clients mainly in the field of maritime commercial law and she is also a member of Ahlers & Vogel’s yachting team. Before joining our firm, Dr Eva-Maria Harm had previously gained experience at another maritime law firm in Hamburg.
- German Association for Transport Law (DGTR)
- German Association for International Maritime Law (Deutscher Verein für Internationales Seerecht e.V. – DVIS)
- German Maritime Arbitration Association (GMAA)
Foreign Languages: English
- § 425-434, 436-437, 443-448 HGB in: Münchener Kommentar zum Handelsgesetzbuch, Band 7 – Transportrecht, 4. Auflage, Verlag C. H. Beck / Verlag Franz Vahlen, München 2020 gemeinsam mit Prof. Dr. Rolf Herber
- „Pre-judgment attachment of assets under German law” zusammen mit Martin Rosenzweig, Maritime and Transport Law News, Volume 14, Number 1, June 2018, S. 15 f.
„Das neue Schiffsarrestrecht nach der Reform des Seehandelsrechts 2013“
Reihe: Schriften zum Seehandelsrecht, Band 26
LIT-Verlag, Berlin 2018, 229 Seiten