Dr. Eva-Maria HarmLawyer | Senior Associate
Dr. Eva-Maria Harm studied law in Osnabrück focussing on international private law and comparative law. She also participated in a legal language program (US law and jurisdiction). After graduating from law school and completing her legal training, Dr. Eva-Maria Harm wrote her PhD on the arrest of vessels under German, Dutch and Danish law. Since April 2017, Dr. Eva-Maria Harm has been working for us as a lawyer. She mainly advises our clients in maritime law matters and she is part of the Ahlers & Vogel Yachting Team. Before Dr. Eva-Maria Harm joined us, she had worked for another shipping law firm in Hamburg.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Transportrecht e.V.
- Deutscher Verein für internationales Seerecht
- German Maritime Arbitration Association (GMAA)
Foreign Languages: Englisch
- § 425-434, 436-437, 443-448 HGB in: Münchener Kommentar zum Handelsgesetzbuch, Band 7 – Transportrecht, 4. Auflage, Verlag C. H. Beck / Verlag Franz Vahlen, München 2020 gemeinsam mit Prof. Dr. Rolf Herber
- „Pre-judgment attachment of assets under German law” zusammen mit Martin Rosenzweig, Maritime and Transport Law News, Volume 14, Number 1, June 2018, S. 15 f.
„Das neue Schiffsarrestrecht nach der Reform des Seehandelsrechts 2013“
Reihe: Schriften zum Seehandelsrecht, Band 26
LIT-Verlag, Berlin 2018, 229 Seiten